If you want to be a board director, you need to take charge.
The process of recruiting new board members has changed dramatically. Gone are the days when the CEO recruited new directors. The Nomination and Governance Committee of the Board has taken charge of the recruiting process and often does not hire a recruiting firm to assist.
Karen Kane provides a wealth of services to assist you in a sustained and strategic effort to become a corporate director.
- Customized director education
- Candidate assessment for industry expertise
- Development of a board CV
- Networking plan to meet members and chairs of nomination and governance committees of your targeted companies
- Board interview coaching.